I helped my friend Jona to visualize the data from Japanese earthquakes happened in the last week. The result was a minimal timelapse video but it is astonishing to observe the big hit of sendai earthquake and aftershocks. It must be a quite big psychological challenge to resist to all of those aftershocks. Pray for japan!
back to the basics
after one year later registering my account on tumblr I am back in here. there are some reasons for it:
- tumblr is much more faster than any other blog alternative, transfer time of the information is really important today.
- I believe we move from macro blogging into micro information sharing.
- tumblr is more than twitter less than blogger(wp and so).
- it has a good community aspect, similar to twitter.
- it allows me to handle many tumblogs at the same time.
now I need a good style rendering of the information that I want to share. time to work.